Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unions & Labor After World War I

1. Do workers have a fundamental right to form unions and strike?
- Workers did not have a fundamental right to strike, because the government did not want anything to interfere with the war effort. They also did not want them to form unions

3. Were workers treated fairly during the 1920's?
-Workers were not treated fairly. For example if they wanted a raise and asked for it then they would get fired and thats a form of unfair treatment.                                                                             

4. If you were a labor union leader, would you have done anything differently?
-I wouldn't really do anything differently because for example, I wouldn't care if I would of gotten in trouble I would go on strike for what I thought was right so other people could see and do the same thing.

                                        
http://goo.gl/3J58C





              http://goo.gl/MGANE

















No comments:

Post a Comment